Need some inspiration for what to buy your favorite ISLer? Here’s what’s on our wish list for the holidays!
These can be shipped directly to 1630 Connecticut Ave NW, Floor 7, Washington, D.C. 20009. Please and thanks! :)
– The World’s First Levitating Bluetooth Speaker. Because why would you want a bluetooth speaker that sits on the ground? That would be ridiculous.
2) iCukoo - An app that donates to a charity of your choice every time you hit the snooze button. Finally… the lazier you are, the more positive impact you have on the world.
3) COBI – Turn your ordinary bike into a smart bike… with your smart phone.
4) Neat Ice Kit – A set of tools for creating perfect ice for your at-home cocktails. Fancy ice for fancy people.
5) Nixie – A wearable camera that flies off your wrist on-demand to capture new perspectives. It’s a camera that flies. IT FLIES.
6) Copenhagen Wheel - An attachment that transforms your bicycle into a smart electric hybrid, quickly and easily.
7) Little Bits - The Smart Home Kit can turn any household object into an internet-connected device.
8) Polaroid Cube - Splash-resistant, shockproof, mountable, and built to handle everything you can imagine. Also…it’s adorable.
9) Zeiss VR One – Don’t look down at your phone anymore… strap it to your face.
10) V.360 Panoramic Video Camera – A beautiful camera that records beautiful 360 video.
11) Bionic Bar – A new bartending system that uses a human-like robotic arm to customize your perfect cocktail. Human bartenders were so 2014.
12) Bowers & Wilkins P7 Headphones – “HiFi stereo headphones fit for a bawse!” – Johnny
13) LikeAGlove - This smart garment uploads a 3D rendering of your exact body measurements to your mobile device so that you always order the right size clothes. Fixing online shopping woes for the non-models of the world.
14) Withings Activité - A new, beautiful watch that tracks both time and your health.
15) L3D Cube – A 3D LED cube that responds to music. We sneezed on the beat, and the beat got sicker.
16) Yuneec E-GO Electric Skateboard – Come on… it’s an electric skateboard.
17) E-Traces – Arduino-fitted ballet shoes that translate a dancer’s physical movements into digital pictures.